Regarding our scheduled listing
We want to clarify the situation regarding our scheduled listing on CryptoBridge exchange. Yes, we're going to do it, as the listing of our coin there originally was on our roadmap. We also had successful negotiations with Crex24. Both exchanges are only waiting for some data from us to start the procedure of listing. But we are developing a unique wallet with video content playback functionality at the moment. Thus we wouldn't like to list our coin on any new exchanges or shared masternodes services until the end of the work on it because we must guarantee compatibility of all our wallets everywhere. We apologize for any inconvenience given, and everything will be fine on the completion of our current task! By the way, the initial choice of Graviex as our first exchange wasn't a random one. Though it's not as big as CryptoBridge, it didn't seem to have been any significant problems with it. Thank you for your loyalty and understanding, guys and gals! The best is yet to come!